View Single Post
Old 06-25-2007, 06:04 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Daughter IS the stressor!

Daughter is 20, "her" daughter is 4... MY daughter is being irresponsible and very permiscuous and not responsible around her own daughter. Lots of drama with the father of the baby... who is a good daddy and has been in her life all along. Daughter pays rent and is on the lease.
Daddy came and picked up the little one and is threatening to take the little one away because little one says she got up and went into mommys room and slept in bed with mommy and mommy's lover. I told my daughter NEVER to let that happen! Bring little one to my room to sleep with me if she wants to sleep with an adult! Daughter says she wasn't aware that her daughter climbed into the bed.... bla bla bla... daughter shouldn't have had lover spend the night when her daughter was there! HOUSE RULE! I had fallen asleep and didn't catch it.

Drama drama drama... now my ex-husband, myself and the baby's daddy are all upset with my daughter. I have to live with her. I don't want a custody battle to ensue with the baby's father. They have never been married. I have basically raised little one since her birth. However, the stress of MY daughters behavior is getting to be too much for my health! Can't send her to her fathers house, he is re-married with a wife and two small children and his wife will not allow her to come into their home because she has caused too many problems in their marriage. Daughter does not make enough money to survive out on her own with her daughter!
SeamsLikeStitches is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote