View Single Post
Old 09-06-2015, 04:43 PM
Co-Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Co-Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member

^^^Could it not be seen as a TX plan? A doctor is telling me what I must do to get BETTER? Namely, allow my nerves to REST. And not flare them up with too much exercise

[COLOR="rgb(72, 61, 139)"]^^^I did not run a marathon. I did not run a 10K or a 5K. I didn't even jog for one minute. I simply ventured out of my apartment for a rare, rare occasion and did a VERY minimal amount of 'work'. I just wanted to see if I had gotten better or worse. I just wanted to see if I could establish a 'baseline' for walking. My farthest walk was a mere 12 minutes.
[/COLOR]

[COLOR="rgb(72, 61, 139)"]^^^I think I explain it well above. After shuffling around my apartment for months on end . . . like an 85 year old man . . . I merely went for a very short walk, in the cool of the morning . . . to see if I have gotten better or worse. My goal is always to try to stop BEFORE or just as SOON, as pain begins. Hence some of my walks being just six minutes and others being just 12 minutes. And, I just tried it for a week. Well, it actually turned out to be just four days because I had to abort the experiment. When my doc says, "How are you doing?" Now I have something solid to tell him rather than my 85 year old man - 'apartment shuffle'.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

font colors info -
not sure where this part is coming from?? - [COLOR="rgb(72, 61, 139)"]
usually it is the actual name of the color - red , blue , navy , etc and no extra numbers , I think that is why the font color is not showing correctly for you.

above where the blue font color worked it has this & at the end of the line.

maybe use the bold for your replies in quoted parts, that might be easier than font colors.

Or you can skip the quoting completely and reply in order of the questions/topics asked... 1,2,3 etc..
The quotes with text mixed in can get confusing for everyone...
"Thanks for this!" says:
canifindagooddr (09-07-2015)