View Single Post
Old 09-07-2015, 09:19 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thanks All. I was only on 225mgs a day and sometimes
i forgot to take my morning dose, so I am hoping that I will be okay. I hare med withdrawal. I am so happy I am getting off the drug that caused me to gain over 30 pounds in 8 months. I literally could not get full…ever. It was horrible. As much as I asked to get off of it, I was told to make the choice, weight gain or pain?. What a horrible choice, and of course weight gain causes pain.

I have to say that I feel really GOOD today. Just the usual burning in my feet but my whole body doesn't hurt like it has for the past 3 months. I had a rum and coke last night before bed (Was craving rum & my island life so I had a little treat). I wonder if that helped? Seems ridiculous and I am being funny. Although, living in the caribbean for the past years maybe my body is just normal with the rum

Littlepaw… I TOOK THE BOOT OFF! I said to hell with everything that everyone was saying and thought I would try things a different way. I had a student come through my office a few weeks ago in a boot and on crutches. Sadly she told me she had CRPS. The first person I had ever met face to face. (For her too) After a long understanding hug we spoke about treatment and getting out of our boots. Because of her age (18) she was going to an inpatient treatment center for 6 weeks (can't remember where). I wrote a quick email to her last week to check in and she said they took away her boot and crutches the first day. She is now walking (trying not to limp) and jogging. That was 4 weeks ago. Now I know it has been a while since I was 18 but I figured my 34 year old body could do it, so I pushed it. I haven't' worn the boot since Friday. I just put on my shoes and go. I need the stability of my crutches or I may fall but I am doing surprisingly well. I refuse to put that boot back on because it seems at this point everything may be healed? I am putting a ? because I was never approved for the MRI so who knows. I'm just going to listen to my body.

Well I'm heading out to do another pinterest project. Today I am making a sofa table to put behind the corner sofa. I needed somewhere to rest my tropical plants and that occasional rum & coke Hope everyone has a relaxing Labor Day!
Inspiretoday is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Hockey (09-07-2015), mama mac (09-07-2015), RSD ME (09-07-2015), visioniosiv (09-07-2015)