View Single Post
Old 09-07-2015, 09:58 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

I did notice in my music files... those changed.

Win10 added m4a files to all my previous CD uploads (wma).

So I have an Icon for each album that shows a music note in blue and m4a in the lower right corner.

I don't know what this is, and it is clogging up everything.
We think it might be copied from my iTunes program... I think our son copied my music to iTunes on this computer so I could sync it into my phone. But he does not really remember doing it. I know WE didn't do it. And he was the one to set it up... which in the end wouldn't work...because my phone was set up on an old laptop and Apple only allows one hook up. You have to wipe the phone to change to another computer, so in effect I don't ever use the iTunes program on this desktop.

Does anyone know how to make the gray title for Firefox (file-edit-view-history etc) larger? Hubby is afraid to touch it as his disappeared one day and it took him forever to get it back!

We went into the menu but didn't see how to do it. sigh.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Hockey (09-07-2015)