View Single Post
Old 09-07-2015, 10:59 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FREDH View Post
You certainly have lots of symptoms of MG, but no one except your doctor can tell for sure. MG is far too hard to pin down by listing the amount of symptoms you are having (good luck by the way). You have wrote about many symptoms I am familiar with, but some could be anything.
You live in a place I always wanted to visit, but have not, at least yet. Good luck and find a good Nuro doctor if possible.
FREDH
Thank you Fred, I have been reading thru many posts in here, and my right eye is closed. I see how hard and stressful some folks have had trying to be diagnosed. I am afraid if I produce negative blood results, I will not have the fight I used to have to make them listen. I'm tired. I have lost a lot of respect for the medical profession, and believe me, I have been disrespected badly by several. I have a promising GP, but a positive test result would make my life so much easier. Thirty years, and no treatment, I didn't take anything for the scleroderma. All the doctors I saw were always telling me I was so lucky not to have organ involvement, that I sucked it up (mg symptoms), really out of guilt.
I live right near the bottom of Australia, on the coast. We just are at the end of whale season. Southern Right whales and their babies.
KirraJade is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
FREDH (09-07-2015), juliejayne (09-08-2015)