View Single Post
Old 09-07-2015, 11:51 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Tongue

Well, we went into the tile menu and brought up the complex settings page. Gotta be careful with it or you lose the toolbar completely.

We clicked on the second from the left at the bottom... titles etc and a white bar appeared above everything.

The gray bar I am trying to fix is not a Mozilla bar like the link you put up Jo. It is a Win10 bar. My tabs are big and colorful enough. But now I have a FF icon and NeuroTalk Support Groups and qualifiers in a long white new bar with "Mozilla Firefox at the end.

So I have from top down...
the thin white bar (new)

the gray bar that is hard to read --File, Edit, View, History etc
The colorful tabs
The address main bar for FF
and a gray favorites bar

It is the bolded one I want to be able to read more easily... either a larger font or black on white instead of the icky gray.

I get a nagging feeling this File/Edit bar is part of Win 10? It does not show on any of the Mozilla illustrations from your link, Jo.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote