View Single Post
Old 09-07-2015, 08:26 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Dear DejaVu

Quote:
Originally Posted by DejaVu View Post
Hi Debi,

The joint effort between you and your neighbors, in planting the memory garden is... incredibly beautiful! I was trying to picture the gardening team in my mind as I was reading your post. You are so fortunate to have such outwardly loving neighbors!

I am sorry to realize I have not known you here on NeuroTalk, as it's abundantly clear you are so very loved and deeply respected by so many members here.

I don't want to be intrusive.
I do, however, consider it an honor to offer support, Love and Prayers to you and to your family.

DejaVu
The garden is finished and oh my gosh it's absolutely beautiful. People are slowing down at they drive by to see such a beautiful site. They did an awesome job and even my son, who was hesitant about it, says it is truly an honor to his dad.

DejaVu........I would never consider you intrusive. As I've said before I'm pretty much an open book. I've always been a happy go lucky type and like to make people smile. I've just not been my normal self this past week and not sure when I'll feel normal again or if I ever will. I was pretty active on here at one time but things changed in my life and I hardly posted but kept reading posts when I could to catch up.

But I'm back and hope to be conversing with all of you on different subjects.

I actually slept all night last night. Woke up once, saw my sweet Lane in bed beside me and went back to bed. Woke up about 10:30 and let Luke in. Took my meds and still felt horrible so I went back to be for a couple hours. When I got up I felt better.

Everything reminds me of Bubba.....I washed the sheets today but could not wash the pillow cases.......I feel like I would be washing him away and it made me so sad. I just sat and hugged his pillows trying to smell him again. I still feel him around me....around this house. I think of him in every room I walk into.

I have a PM appointment tomorrow. Luke says that is the only thing he wants me to do tomorrow. He has taken this week off too so he wants to spread things out which I already figured I would have to do. I know everywhere I go is going to be hard since it will all be connected to his passing.

Thanks for being here my friends. I read all your responses and it makes me feel good that I am cared for on here and they you are praying and thinking of me and my family.

Debi from Georgia
St George 2013 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bluesfan (09-09-2015), DejaVu (09-08-2015), Diandra (09-07-2015), EnglishDave (09-08-2015), eva5667faliure (09-09-2015), ger715 (09-08-2015), Hopeless (09-07-2015), Kitty (09-08-2015), KnowNothingJon (09-09-2015), Lara (09-07-2015), RSD ME (09-17-2015)