View Single Post
Old 09-08-2015, 12:39 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Lyrica & SFN

[QUOTE=McKenzie;1160505]Yes I have been off Lyrica for a year now and still cycle through all the withdrawal side effects on a regular basis. Although everything is getting dampened down more now and I am beginning to enjoy life again. Out of no where I might get a cluster of familiar GI symptoms with depression and anxiety, then that will ease to be replaced by other problems like nerve pain sensitivity heart racing etc. it is so not fun but I am sure in time I will totally heal.

Hi McKenzie, That is pretty scary stuff. A year later and your still having some WD SE's from Lyrica. How much were you on and for how long did you take it for?
I haven't read any of your recent posts. What did you take the Lyrica for? I'm thinking it was for nerve pain (neuropathy). What are you taking for your pain now that you are off of Lyrica and are "beginning to enjoy life again"? Sounds great! Does this mean there is some hope for the rest of us.. sigh..I take 300mgs day, for three years now..no help or just stopped working, I dk..
I have SFN, can not find a med-combo for this horrid pain. Days like today , where I had a bad on-going flare of stinging, burning , bees stinging me all over pain. I just feel like giving up. Do not know what to do or where to turn ..I do know I do not want to live with debilitating pain anymore. My quality of life is fading away...
Marie33 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote