View Single Post
Old 09-08-2015, 09:03 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Healthgirl View Post

The only clue I have to this is that 3 of us our having a neurological vascular issue. So, it isn't just me coming down with an autoimmune disease. There is some exposure that happened or is happening to us. Maybe I have something autoimmune underlying which is why it has affected me so badly, but there is definitely something else.

I am almost certain it isn't lyme at this point. Too coincidental that my children and I all began the rash with in the same 2 months.
I'm sorry that you guys can't get this figured out. I've been pouring over all the lyme disease research for a few weeks now (my appointment is set for next month).

I haven't really found much credible info on livedo, until this weekend. I know lyme is off the table, but I'll throw this resource out to you, in case you want to listen.

This doctor is a Rheumy and his name is Dr. Robert Mozayeni; he specializes in neuro-vascular diseases. In this interview he talks about tick-borne inflammation in the vascular system that impacts the small vessels and he sees it manifested as livedo and other neurological symptoms. His interview starts 20 minutes in.

http://www.peoplespharmacy.com/2015/...orne-diseases/

I hope you get this figured out for your kiddos.
madisongrrl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Healthgirl (09-08-2015), mrsD (09-08-2015)