View Single Post
Old 09-08-2015, 10:05 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Salmonella and MS???

Okay, not sure if anyone else has come across this issue or not... But I think I might have gotten salmonella from an undercooked egg my DH made for me. About 4-5 hours after eating it, things went south, nothing I eat is really staying in me for long, I'll spare you the details...

Now I've always had a stomach of steel, people would get stomach flus around me or eat something that wasn't good at a bad restaurant and I'd suffer for an hour or two and be fine, they'd be down for a day or two sometimes more. This is going on day 3 for me...

I'm still well hydrated and able to keep water down without an issue. It's really just food that won't stay in the system. And aside from having the MS there's really no reason to seek medical treatment. But I wonder if I shouldn't since I have the MS and I'm taking the Copaxone.... Or since I'm able to stay hydrated should I just ride it out since there's really nothing they can do for it other than antibiotics which could make it last longer....

Ugh.. this is why I always tell the DH OVER HARD, not over easy... yuck.... and darn pills making me too hungry to care...