View Single Post
Old 09-08-2015, 06:49 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Red face Twitching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Healthgirl View Post
From everything I have read, I find all symptoms for SFN to be sensory and autonomic. For almost a year, I have twitching in random parts of my body coming and going all day. Sometimes they are strong and slow and sometimes very fluttery and fast. I have terrible muscle spasms in my neck and shoulders which seem to throw my whole cervical and thoracic spine surrounding muscles into a crisis. I have had the complete spine and brain MRI, but my muscle symptoms are not consistent with SFN. My doctor has be diagnosed on paperwork with progressive polyneuropathy and he is very mild with treatment (which I like and don't like). Icaught a bunch of the crazy twitching on my phone video and showed him and he just said "Hmmm". I think he knows more than he tells me, but doesn't want me to lose hope.
Hi Healthgirl,
I have twitches also that come and go and I was diagnosed with sensori polyneuropathy. The twitches are not every day seems to happen when my sugar is high or not feeling well. Today I am paying with the feeling of a pair of boots and burning like a bad sun burn had the twitching when I was trying to sleep, had to much Labor Day Celebration.:
uglogirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote