View Single Post
Old 09-08-2015, 08:36 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ger715 View Post
I know you have your sprouts and Methyl B12; but; you really are AMAZING. I don't know how you keep up with all that is continually going on. Alan sure is the center of your world as you must be in his.

Gerry
Hi Gerry:

I'll be honest. We are all each other has in this world. We have great friends in the neighborhood but unfortunately family is another story. And since I'm a bit better in the health department (I call my self an Amazon, lol), I really have no choice but to step up to the plate. I probably have OCD because I have to plan everything. I knew that I would have to make meals so I did and froze them, so when we came home, I just popped them out of the freezer and put them in a pan, covered for a good 15 minutes and VOILA, dinner.

But I did treat us to something naughty tonight. Dunkin Donuts/Baskin Robbins (on Tuesday) has a buy one sundae, get one free.

If you think I would pass this up, forget it. It was DELICIOUS.

Something called Chocolate mousse pie ice cream. Only one scoop but with the toppings, I had a ball. I think I deserved a little treat.

Tomorrow back to sprouts and hopefully some Tempeh. Now THAT is awesome in a sprout salad. lol

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bluesfan (09-09-2015), DejaVu (09-08-2015), ger715 (09-09-2015), Lara (09-08-2015)