View Single Post
Old 09-08-2015, 10:18 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Oh and I feel like maybe I should provide some other information that could be relevant. This is stuff that I've been telling myself as to why this could just be normal.

One thing is that this Friday I will officially be six months into my recovery. So I know many other people take much longer and that experiencing these symptoms could just be part of the PCS.

Also, I've had periods of good times. My vision problems haven't been constant over the past six months. They've been the most constant symptom overall, sure, but like I said the vision problems just kind of came back over the past month or so. Before that, I actually had a period of about two weeks where I had little to no symptoms at all. Even since they started to come back on, I've had days where it didn't really bother me at all. I'm not sure if this makes it any less likely that I have something wrong with my eyes, but I feel like it definitely doesn't make it seem any MORE dire. I guess I'm just scared right now because today was a particularly worse day than usual for my symptoms.

And finally, I had a thought that maybe this could just be acting up really badly because of my sinuses. I remember one of my worst periods during this six month process was in late April when allergy season started. My symptoms were a lot worse and my doctor told me that my allergies could be making the symptoms more severe. I've had some sinus problems again lately so maybe it could be exacerbating the symptoms again? I have been getting headaches again too (although not often), which I haven't had in a while. Sometimes it's a pain headache but sometimes it just feels like there's pressure in my head.

Again, thanks for any responses.
Deuce is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote