View Single Post
Old 09-23-2006, 10:45 AM
Gromlily

Gromlily

Default I'm so sorry!!!

Oh DiMarie!!

I'm so sorry to hear about your Uncle! That is so difficult! So many emotions to deal with and all these other very draining, tough issues!!

I''m so glad to hear you and your loved ones are going to get to do something fun and relaxing!! You guys deserve it!!

I am sooo thrilled that you are invoved in Law Inforcement and have a heart for those who are mentally ill and dealing with the legal system!! There is a desperate need for sensitivity training in that regard!! Would you mind coming to Northern CA. and talk to our Superior Court?? J.K.

You may or may not remember that my sister is bipolar and has had some run ins with the law that were horrible. They were very insensitive and mean spirited (to put it nicely) to her and her problems, and instead of helping the situation, their attitudes made things extremely difficult. I am grateful that you are making this effort on those with mental issues behalf.

Let us know how much fun you have on your trip, and say Hi when you have a moment to catch your breath!! I miss seeing you on the forum!!

(( HUGS!! ))

G~
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote