Old 09-09-2015, 10:37 AM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelodyL View Post
Hi Gerry:

I'll be honest. We are all each other has in this world. We have great friends in the neighborhood but unfortunately family is another story. And since I'm a bit better in the health department (I call my self an Amazon, lol), I really have no choice but to step up to the plate. I probably have OCD because I have to plan everything. I knew that I would have to make meals so I did and froze them, so when we came home, I just popped them out of the freezer and put them in a pan, covered for a good 15 minutes and VOILA, dinner.

But I did treat us to something naughty tonight. Dunkin Donuts/Baskin Robbins (on Tuesday) has a buy one sundae, get one free.

If you think I would pass this up, forget it. It was DELICIOUS.

Something called Chocolate mousse pie ice cream. Only one scoop but with the toppings, I had a ball. I think I deserved a little treat.

Tomorrow back to sprouts and hopefully some Tempeh. Now THAT is awesome in a sprout salad. lol

Melody

Melody, I sure can use some of your OCD. You really have your "act" together.

On the naughty side; hubby brought home from Costco a box of 15 Haagen Dazs chocolate covered almond ice cream bars. We have been treating ourselves, after dinner, nightly to an ice cream bar each (originally had cut one in half, put my half on a plate and left his half on the stick; but 1/2 each didn't last long enough so now we each have one of our own).

Glad you an Alan have each other, the love and caring really shows.

Both of you are in my prayers.

Gerry
ger715 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (09-09-2015)