View Single Post
Old 09-09-2015, 10:54 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkynose View Post
I just read the article from pr newswire that was referenced which said, "Pharmaca may re-stock dietary supplements with bovine source material once we are assured the source is from a non-BSE infected country such as New Zealand," said Don Summerfield, VP of integrative medicine."

Sphingolin by Ecological Formulas uses cows from New Zealand according to my research.

When I was pregnant I was very anemic and the iron that was available was not working. I switched to a product by Standard Process Labs and I was no longer anemic(or constipated) as my body was able to absorb the iron. It contained bovine everything. Of course i did not know the risks then and I don't think I would have taken the chance with my son, but now it's just me.
The risks of Mad Cow have always been minimal in my research. I've never worried about that. Especially when we all take meds what have side effect warnings as long as our arms. That certainly doesn't stop most of us from using several. And going to the hospital is wayyyyyyy more dangerous and we are all willing to do that. Let's put this in perspective. I also use this product and I rarely get mad these days.
icelander is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
pinkynose (09-09-2015)