View Single Post
Old 09-09-2015, 01:50 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Well....right now I'm not speaking to him. I'm not kidding. I just unloaded on him like you don't know. Want to know why?

After EVERYTHING I have done for him, this morning I even went to the local Walgreens which is a 10 block walk for me (with my bad knees), got his prescriptions, went shopping, brought home his favorite chinese soup, came into the house (from 85 degrees outside WHICH I LOVE because I have arthritis), and walked into this FREEZING A/C house and I understand that he likes it cold and I don't. But I usually give him his hours of a/c then I close it and he is always fine because I have this fan pointed at him and he's always fine with that and then I get to warm up a bit.

I walked into ice cold living room (at least to me it was ice cold), I walked over the A/C, closed it, looked at him and I said "For just 5 minutes". He started yelling "no no, Can't you go into another room"?? We have a three room apartment. I spent the entire morning, cleaning, disinfecting, washing, etc. etc. and he had the nerve to tell me to GO INTO ANOTHER ROOM.?

You don't want to know what I said to him. Right now I'm not talking to him

I'm just so fed up. Sorry to vent but I'm am not wrong.

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bluesfan (09-10-2015), DejaVu (09-09-2015), ger715 (09-09-2015), Lara (09-09-2015)