View Single Post
Old 09-09-2015, 05:11 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

hello Moose i am glad you found us here at Neurotalk but sorry for the pain that has brought you here. I have never had that surgery but It has helped many others. . . this is from Ella's last post a few weeks ago back one page on this thread .."I am always happy to talk. ellacjn@hotmail.com" Ella has always helped and will be happy to talk and share with you so please do not hesitate to email her. also remember just because you have read others have had less then perfect out come DOSE NOT mean that you will. The fact is when someone gets "loose" from the bad pain they dont stick around or look back most times. so of course you will hear /read more of the not so perfect outcomes. We all react to meds and surgeries as differently as our face pain is. Is there no pain managment doctor near that you could see along with your neuro doc??? Please DO NOT DO ANYTHING THAT YOU DO NOT FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH!!!! Do not do a surgery because you feel pressured or pushed into it! Please never do that! you doctor SHOULD make you comfortable and explain the pros and cons and what you should expect they should also share their success rate if not I will try and google how to get it and then get back to you. knowledge is power and the more you know the better informed of a decision you can make. we are here for you your not alone . we are here if you need info, help,support or just need to chat with someone who can relate. also do email Ella when you have the time. sending calm vibes and low pain to you. It is nice to meet you Moose b.t.w. sorry it is over face pain . we are all in this together Edit to say NEVER GIVE UP! NEVER SURRENDER! There is HOPE!!
PEACE
BMW
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
EnglishDave (09-11-2015)