View Single Post
Old 09-09-2015, 06:26 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

I have an update today:

I actually got to see an ophthalmologist today. Apparently at our hospital here they accept walk-ins, I was not aware of that. So I went today since I was feeling particularly bad again. Had the vision issues along with pressure and a headache, so I wanted to get it checked right away instead of waiting another week and a half.

The doctor couldn't find anything wrong. I was worried when I first went in because I described my blurry symptoms and he said that sounded unusual, in lieu of the fact that my vision is 20/20 when I'm wearing my contacts/glasses. So he sent me in to get pictures of the my eyes, and after looking at the pictures he said my eyes look great. The optic nerves were fine, and nothing else seemed to be off.

So basically, he said the good news is that I don't have anything that I should severely worry about, because there's nothing wrong that would suggest otherwise, so my fears about going blind or whatever were eased. He told me I could sleep easy tonight.

The only problem I always have with nothing being found is that I still don't have a concrete explanation for why I'm feeling the way I am. The doctor outright said he doesn't know why I'm feeling the way I am since there's nothing wrong with them. I'm guessing it's all definitely still related to my head symptoms then, but not knowing for sure always bothers me. So, now I play the patience game again, waiting for my brain to keep recovering.

Oh well. Still great news that there's supposedly nothing wrong with my eyes!
Deuce is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lara (09-09-2015)