View Single Post
Old 09-09-2015, 08:54 PM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelodyL View Post
Well....right now I'm not speaking to him. I'm not kidding. I just unloaded on him like you don't know. Want to know why?

After EVERYTHING I have done for him, this morning I even went to the local Walgreens which is a 10 block walk for me (with my bad knees), got his prescriptions, went shopping, brought home his favorite chinese soup, came into the house (from 85 degrees outside WHICH I LOVE because I have arthritis), and walked into this FREEZING A/C house and I understand that he likes it cold and I don't. But I usually give him his hours of a/c then I close it and he is always fine because I have this fan pointed at him and he's always fine with that and then I get to warm up a bit.

I walked into ice cold living room (at least to me it was ice cold), I walked over the A/C, closed it, looked at him and I said "For just 5 minutes". He started yelling "no no, Can't you go into another room"?? We have a three room apartment. I spent the entire morning, cleaning, disinfecting, washing, etc. etc. and he had the nerve to tell me to GO INTO ANOTHER ROOM.?

You don't want to know what I said to him. Right now I'm not talking to him

I'm just so fed up. Sorry to vent but I'm am not wrong.

Melody

Better to have a place like NT to "vent". We're here for one another.

I think you have been stressed to a point where just a little of appreciation would have been nice. Hopefully, when he thinks over his lack of giving you a little time and space without being uncomfortable, he will feel badly about his behavior. Both of you have been through so much.

With his having been so ill, he's probably looking for more sympathy and not realizing your needs as well.

Hopefully by now things have settled down a bit with the two of you talking and just enjoy being home together.

Take care of you too!!

Gerry
ger715 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bluesfan (09-10-2015), DejaVu (09-10-2015)