View Single Post
Old 09-10-2015, 10:09 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

That link was great thank you kiwi. I will see if I can get those antibody tests. I have all the Crest symptoms. Scleroderma doesn't have muscle fatigue I don't think, also heat is supposed to make me feel better I was told, yet I can't function in heat. I'm kind of thinking that I have crest scleroderma and MG. I am going to find out exactly which autoimmune diseases I have. I am not nor have been on any medication, except zantac and Oroxine. I think maybe it's time I asked what treatments are available. All my rheumatologists, doctors told me I was doing so well and shouldn't take steroids and methotrexate. I was really not doing as well as I appeared. I lost a friend to scleroderma, she was 38. I knew I didn't have the diffuse complications. I never gave a thought I may have 2 diseases. Well, at least now I'm on the right path. Maybe I don't have MG, but I will know more about what I do have, and ask for treatment. Do you have MG? That's awesome you are an immunologist. What is non clinical? I have never been seen by anyone except a few rheumies. My husband has lupus. He is ok though.
I make these cakes, and I put in 8 cups of grated veggies lol, only half cup sugar, no dairy, and all the family have no clue. I put a tin of pineapple, and call it tropical pineapple cake
lol.
KirraJade is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote