View Single Post
Old 09-10-2015, 06:14 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Hello all, I'm a newbie

After lots of searching I've finally found a place where I can talk about by RSD/CRPS. First I want to start of by saying or maybe asking...how do ya'll do it? Y'all are amazing!! My doctor thinks that mine originated from a forearm injury. It still looks and feels broke. There is this ball like thing(still running tests) in my forearm. The pain is burning and I've recently learned that icing it hurts and spreads it...who woulda thunk :/ I think I'm still kinda in the denial phase. I haven't lived an easy life so why not throw this my way too, anywho...I was in a bad car accident last October. That's when my rsd literally tried to kill me. I know that the rsd can't do it, but it can cause a stroke. Not saying that I've had one, still discovering new surprises. I have severe memory loss. I had to use a GPS for 3 months straight to get me to even the familiar places. My walking sucked. Luckily God has blessed me with an amazing boyfriend who takes care of me without hesitating. Everything still to this day seems so scrambled. My brain constantly feels like it's having a roast out, it burns and hurts. My chest always hurts making breathing difficult at times. My jaw is either numb or it hurts. My which left side has been affected. Neck, stomach, back and hips. I feel like my right side is trying to carry 20lbs worth of left arm. I recently just had a flare up and was out of work for a week and a half. I seriously thought I was dying. I couldn't sleep, walk, talk, could barely eat, constantly dizzy and my head felt like it was going to explode. My arm swelled up so much I thought it was going to explode. My boyfriend kept begging me not to give up, so here I am wondering how i can spread awareness. I can't believe it took me this long to find other people that are tough cookies just like me.
Amy durka lee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (09-13-2015), DejaVu (09-10-2015), Enna70 (09-10-2015), mama mac (09-10-2015), MissyJ (09-11-2015), RSD ME (09-10-2015)