Old 09-11-2015, 05:36 AM
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Frown Scared for MVD surgery next Fri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo*mar View Post
Well sometimes the ones with the worst bedside manner can be the best at the surgery...so I hope that is the case for you.
Did you check his reviews online - if most only complain about his social skills and not his surgical skills then he may be Ok as a surgeon..

Is there any other city you could go to for surgery?
Perhaps where relatives or friends live?
Hello Jo and thanks for your reply. This is what I am hoping for. That he as a surgeon is much better than his manner with me. My daughter says ya know that many geniuses are strange in other ways. I did check on line what I could find which wasn't much. Just one bad review. I would love to go somewhere else but there is just no way. I have no family cept for my daughter. Haven' had since I was 19. She has taken 3 dys off work and after that I am on my own. I am just hoping I can get around some after those 3 dys. It has always been hard w/o family. But I have managed. should b getting the book Striking Back today. Hope to get more insight on all of this. Sure didn't get it from the Dr. It was lunch time and he was very busy. But did not seem to want to answer any questions. Thanks again.
Moose is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Enna70 (09-14-2015)