View Single Post
Old 09-11-2015, 05:47 AM
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Default Drs not much help

I was wondering how you all get pain meds or sleep aids. NONE of my drs seem to want to gv me anything like that. I have tried all of them. Nothing yet. I can never sleep more than 1 or2 hrs at a time and feel if I could get some quality sleep I would feel some better. No pain meds at all as they say they don't work w this. My MVD surg is next Fri and my fear is that I will wake up even more pain. And that it may not work. What is it with these Drs and why won't they try something for me> I just dont' get it. I had back surgery a few yrs ago. For 3 yrs I was on hydros and even pain patches. I had no problem after the surgery and had no withdrawals stopping these meds. When you go to a Dr you expect them to try something. Even the meds for this TN have been like pulling teeth. I needed a refill on Tegretol and it took them almost 3 wks to get back t me. ??? I have only had that and Trilleptal. Neither has workd very well and the Tegretol is making my hands numb and jerky. How long after this surgery wil I have to take this awful med?
Moose is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote