View Single Post
Old 09-11-2015, 07:31 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Debi

I'll be thinking of you today. I remember those visits to all the necessary places. You'd think they could figure something out to where you didn't have to go in person but I guess they do it to protect you from fraud. Not feeling well physically just seems to add to the emotional pain.

It's been rainy here, too (North Georgia) but next week Fall weather arrives!! It's going to be a relief to my body as rainy warm weather doesn't get along with me.

I hope things go as smoothly as possible for you today. Hoping you get to deal with kind folks who will take the time to explain things to you. I found most people to be very nice and patient with me. I'm glad you're taking someone with you today. I went alone to most places and found that I couldn't remember a thing I had been told. A second set of ears is always a good idea.

Hope you'll check in later when you get back home.....and as you feel able to.....to let us know how things went.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (09-11-2015), ger715 (09-12-2015), RSD ME (09-17-2015), St George 2013 (09-13-2015)