View Single Post
Old 09-11-2015, 08:50 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thank you Bryanna.

Not good news by any means, but your information appears to be more thorough and explicit than any other dental "professional" that I have seen over the past few months. I am truly grateful to you for taking the time to evaluate my situation. I have been so frustrated, to put it mildly.

In answer to your question about the x-rays: I believe my dentist (now "ex-dentist") did a full series once every 2 years; they were not done yearly.

I had been complaining about my upper right for at least 5 years, but another rider to this bad situation is that I have been carrying a balance with this dentist for the past 20 years ... it's currently around $4000. He has never charged me interest and lets me pay whatever I can afford each month. In addition, I have 4 more months of payments to the periodontist for the gum surgery back in 2013 which I believe now was unnecessary and may have aggravated the issues I'm having...

The fact that I owe and have been paying out so much money to these Drs. for not properly diagnosing or caring for my teeth really angers me. Do you think I have any restitution for the one dentist?

I am SO hoping this dentist in PA you are recommending can truly help me; however I am a bit concerned that they are not local when I may need so much work done. Do you need my email?

Again, thank you so much Bryanna.
bchristine is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote