View Single Post
Old 09-11-2015, 12:11 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Theodora,

I so want my life back that I have to be careful of pushing the envelope. I feel so lazy, but by comparison to 5 months ago I am doing better. Thank you for sharing your story. I am going to keep the image of you running in my head.

Too much has gone awry since this started last year. Wrongly diagnosed with h pylori, the antibiotics brutalized me, at the same time I believe my RSD heel got fractured, but there was too much patchy osteoporosis to see it. I slept on an aero bed in my den so I could crawl to the toilet. I barely bathed, combed my hair. I couldn't read. I watched TV day and night. My days were spent massaging my RSD limbs with DMSO cream, MSM lotion, doing cold and hot contrast therapy ( not recommended) using the Bowen method to drain off fluid. In the middle of this an incidental brain aneurysm was found and I was in a wheelchair saying I had to delay surgery. I was surviving with a heated mattress pad, an electric blanket and a heating pad and I still shivered and shook. What was surgery going to do to me? I was in pain 24/7 with no hope of relief and no diagnosis for the misery. I felt I was falling into the abyss.
BioBased is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mama mac (09-11-2015)