View Single Post
Old 09-11-2015, 06:30 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakland View Post
After "lurking" on the board - and seeing all the negative information - I felt compelled to post. After a slip and fall at the airport 3 years ago, I struggled with horrible post-concussion syndrome for 13 months. After which - I made a FULL recovery. Six months ago, I banged my head on a radiator (freak accident) which again caused post-concussion syndrome. During both episodes, I visited the best doctors NYC has to offer to no avail. Time was the great healer - and I am again fully recovered. Folks who "get better" go off this board- but most do get better! I am happy, healthy, extremely high functioning married 36 year old woman with an MBA - and I got better - twice! There are obviously circumstances contrary to this, but to all newbies - you will recover.
Am new to this forum, after reading your thread i feel little happier. I banged my head in Feb this year, cannot remember much about it . Was told had concussio at the time. Thought i was better as headache and fogginess went, but am plagued with balance problems, memory loss and tiredness all comes about around t time or sooner if been busy. Drs told me (this morning) was PCS and to rest! Glad you are better now ,nice to know it will go.
jadiekaren is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote