View Single Post
Old 09-11-2015, 11:57 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Good night debi

Quote:
Originally Posted by St George 2013 View Post
Good morning everyone

I called the SS 800 # yesterday afternoon and most of the stuff I need done has to be face to face in a SS Office. The first appointment I could get would be Oct 2nd. The local lady I talked too was very concerned for me and my funds and asked me to come in this morning at 9 when they opened.

So here I am waiting on my daughter to pick me up.

I was able to get a transport chair after Luke and I left the lawyers office on Wed. Insurance paid for it 100% thankfully. Will be nice to use at the SS Office this morning.

It's been rainy here and my body is not happy with it. Everything seems to hurt worse when it rains.

My body and mind are still just exhausted and I know I'm going to cry this morning when I start talking about Bubba. Not looking forward to that at all.

Take care everybody and I'll let you know how the visit with SS goes this morning. Hopefully smooth and quick

Take care.

Debi from Georgia
Good night Debi.
Here's hoping the visit to SS went smoothly and I am sure they are used to people who have lost loved ones, becoming emotional.

Hope you are sleeping better. I can't recall but if you are not getting any good sleep, perhaps a tranquilizer or sleeping pill are in order for a bit. When we had my father at home on hospice care, my pain doc gave me lorazepam and it not only helped with sleep, it helped take the sharp edge off the stress induced pain.

Thinking of you
D.
Diandra is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (09-12-2015), EnglishDave (09-12-2015), ger715 (09-12-2015), RSD ME (09-17-2015), St George 2013 (09-13-2015)