View Single Post
Old 09-12-2015, 11:56 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Cool Smirk ongoing issues

after so many failures of the system and Medical Zoo, the humility of my condition.... (which is actually TBI Sequelea) is a clear assault of my condition by the system itself

I have no idea where to go because of all the bashing and anytime I call, or respond to anything, my benefits, disability and living conditions continue suffer for opening my mouth. I am mostly fed open ended issues that have no solutions with. (endless loops)

I dont need any Forum on my condition, I am definitely clear on that after 35 years. (except for what to expect or prevent as I get older) I am not the only one faced with these similar issues.

I am seeking an advocate to address the SS System to meet the needs of my Aging Disability, not abuse them for 20 more years. I am not the only Brain Injured Victim.

my system does not process Chemicals or Meds, or Junk Food. I need a strict Diet (to maintain) which has just been taken away from me where Housing does not exist...... I had to leave a RADON House where the Crime and surrounding Enviromnment became too Hostile to manage

I can go on and on about problems which is not why I am here. I am asking for a qualified Advocate to address my issues and find solutions where my Social Security Disability is the issue.

If anyone knows of such an individual. I would like a name or a title that I can pursue in my area...... All the Bleeding Noble Heart Agencies are not what the claim to be. Once again I am not the only person saying this
Omicron is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote