View Single Post
Old 09-12-2015, 06:16 PM
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Default Concussion questions..

Hi guys my name is junior and I would like to ask a few questions.. I am currently 24 years old and have had an extremely high amount of concussions. I have played football my entire life and also rode motocross and pretty much have done every extremely sport you can think of. After my last concussion which was about 3 years ago, in which I had an extreamly bad motocross accident that left me blind out of my right eye and a nose bleed on and off for about 30 days. After that concussion I noticed things that were different in my life. If I shake my head the slightest bit I can feel my brain shake and it makes me dizzy and gives me a big headache. If I barely hit my head I have the same results.. I was playing with my son yesterday and was laying on the bad playing dead and he jumped on my head and instantly knew I had another concussion. My brain was throbbing, I couldn't eat I couldn't sleep I was irritable.. I didn't go to the doctor for all of my concussions only the first 3 because I was a stubborn kid who didn't think anything could hurt me.. Now I realize how stupid I was and want some ideas on what I should do next. This has been my 13th concussion each progressively getting worse... I'm starting to have memory loss of little things and like I said my brain is always throbbing please if you could give me some ideas on what I should do (other then see a doctor which I plan to do in October) please and thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Emortega is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote