Thread: Negative Energy
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2015, 08:05 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

First of all, I didn't mean to lash out earlier. I was in a bad place and it was inappopriate. I ensure you that my intentions are always good.

JBuck,

Thanks for your thoughtful reply. I agree with what you said but beyond PCS, I have had a fairly rough life. My mom died when I was 19 a few months after my best friend who was only 18. My other friend died in 2012.

The latest thing was as I was experiencing a setback. (I was doing so much better and then stress got the better of me and my brain) My dear older brother of only four years older than me passed away unexpectedly. So I just had to deal with that - the funeral was on 9/6 a day before my 27th birthday. You can read my post about that. Anyway, PCS might not be the worst thing in my life but it is another loss. The loss of my former self. Someone I admired for getting through all the past struggles. I think this is why it has been so hard. I can't get myself to rest because bad things do keep happening in my life.

I'm fighting with all my might and really appreciate the constructive and thoughtful posts.
DannyT is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote