View Single Post
Old 09-12-2015, 10:48 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

thank you all for your kindness caring and support. i am still struggling with the weather changes and my rsd pain but am a little better today then the last few days. i just try stay as warm as i can. i have my heating pad by my bed and drink lots of green chamomille tea.
i don't use ice because i was told it could further damage rsd nerves and have had that happened already to me at pt when my pt put ice on my wrist after sessions and it started to further damage my nerves and increased my pain and decreased my mobility. my pt didn't know any better and i didn't either at the time because rsd was still new to me but i know better now.
i am not a dr but if i were you biobased, i would get a second opinion about ice and rsd before using ice on rsd site. i don't want you to have more damage to your nerves and more pain like i did if you can avoid it.
thanks you all again for being such great friends. i am so lucky to have all of you as my friends. i hope you all have a peaceful and a pain free as possible night tonight. sleep well my friends.
"Thanks for this!" says:
gramE (09-12-2015), Littlepaw (09-13-2015), mama mac (09-13-2015)