Thread: ssdi review
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2015, 05:06 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by echoes long ago View Post
yes, it is the period of time for a scheduled review at the time you get the mailer......it may not be the period of time for future reviews....that number can change.
Hi Echoes I know you know a lot about this matter with SSA and disability benefits Today I received a email from social security im guessing anyone that as a My Social Security Account online received this email We’d like to remind you to review your Social Security Statement online. The Statement has important Social Security information and, if applicable, estimates of your future benefits.

If you are working, we encourage you to check your Statement yearly to make sure your earnings record is correct. The Statement also will help in planning your financial future.

To view your most recent Statement, please visit www.socialsecurity.gov/signin and sign into your account.

With instant access to your Social Security Statement at any time, you will no longer receive one periodically in the mail, saving money and the environment. Thank you for Going Green!

Please do not reply to this E-mail, as we are unable to respond to messages sent to this address.

What is this for I have been on Disability for 20 years now and have not worked since 1995 does this APPLICABLE to me Don't know what this email is for?
sable081 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote