View Single Post
Old 06-26-2007, 06:49 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

I really feel that I may have pn with the other issues that come and go but the left inner ankle/foot/calf is seperate issue that no tests are showing concrete. If it were a stress fracture though wouldn't the mri/bone scan/xray show? I'm thinkng it is entapped nerve and the one doc I had seen thought it was tts but when my other syptoms which are what I would call minor started showing I went more with the pn. My mom is going to call about the dillion for nerve surgery inquiry not to say I would do. The mayo wait list and there suppose to call me this week to see if they even feel they can help is until Sept. My mom is looking into pm places where you go for a few weeks and its an overall thing not just meds or shots but coping too. Will see. As for my pain and meds is where a huge problem. I have been prescribed for pain vicadin,motrin perscription strength,neuproxin,tramadol. I vary depending and they really want me off vicadin but all seem the same as relief and don't give much at all. Like I really feel I took nothing. I have the licodin patch on which yesterday I could not stand cause it hurt having it on. Will see for today and I have 3 on. So I feel my issue the pain is not even going away with meds. Anyhow I'm back on Cymbalta like I said and I was wondering if anyone new how long it takes to help if does? As for how I feel right now I can barly walk with the pain to the bathroom. It feels like no circulation around the ankle and like the pain from the inner ankle to even touch kills.The pain radiates to the foot and calf.Sometimes I feel like I have a knife in my foot and to the side of my ankle. It feels like I got shot almost. I did go the endocronolgist but my sugar is normal but she order a bone density and did a urine thing for 24 hours with more blood work and waiting for results. The area looks and when someone touches it to them feels normal but I feel horrid pain. Thank you.
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote