View Single Post
Old 09-14-2015, 01:29 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Healthgirl View Post
I decided to go get allergy tested with the "latest and greatest" of up to date testing. My results were surprising. I was sure I must have some bad seasonal allergies, but I did not react to grasses, ragweed, or any pollen except maple trees. I really swelled up from mold and dust mites though.
Even a week later and my arm still itches and has round swells where the antigen was put in. All the rest of the 30 spots are completely gone.

Hmmmmm, neurotoxic mold anyone?

Will I ever end this desperate quest to find out what happened to me?
I can't find any mold in my house. I even swabbed dust and vents to test it and it came out negative.

I just feel in my bones and my NERVES haha- that there is something toxic going on. I just can't figure out if it was exposure that happened or is chronic.
I thought I was over the mold theory.
House dust must is the most common indoor allergens, im pretty allergic to it, i get nasal congestion,sneezing, post nasal, at 1 time i got nosebleeds from the cold and the allergies.it also causes hives, and worsen existing dermatitis. reducing exposure to dust mite should be helpful, but its difficult to control, if you have alot of "junk" in the house.
Neuroproblem is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote