View Single Post
Old 09-14-2015, 01:58 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

caroline2,

I agree that fluoride should be avoided as it is a by product of toxic waste and has no healthy benefit in the human body. However, you cannot get dental fluorosis from occasional topical applications of fluoride at the dentists office. I am not condoning the topical applications... I'm just saying the person has to be using or ingesting more fluoride than that to end up with fluorosis. Another way for a person to have fluorosis is if they ingested fluoride via their water, food, vitamins, or meds as a young child. And that goes for a pregnant woman who ingested those things as she would then pass the fluoride onto her fetus.

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by caroline2 View Post
My dear 18 yr old grandgirl let their dentist use fluoride gel bath on her beautiful teeth and she's ended up with dental fluorosis....if you ingest fluoride, that will do it... I could say more but I better stop. What it does to teeth, think about what it's doing to our bones.

***I have been in the dental profession for 4 decades. I am an educator and Certified Dental Assistant extensively experienced in chair side assisting and dental radiography. The information that I provide here is my opinion based on my education and professional experience. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice.***
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Enna70 (09-14-2015)