View Single Post
Old 09-14-2015, 03:10 PM
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Default Please Help! Jaw&Ear Pains 1 Month After Wisdom Tooth Extraction

1 month ago my wisdom tooth had 3 roots with curved ends extracted, it took 2 hours to remove it. Doctor said the next molar tooth had decays and put temporary filling on it, and told me to wait since the operation to extract wisdom tooth was complicated. Two weeks later, I had sensitivity on that molar tooth, and doctor put me on antibiotic and anti-inflammation meds, and told me that if the infection doesn't go aways, she would have to do root canal. It helped, and one week later doctor checked and said no infection, and did filling on my molar tooth. 2 days after the filling, I felt pain on my cheek, I talked to doctor again, and she said the wisdom tooth extraction was complicated, and hole was big, and close to the molar tooth's nerve, and thats why I have so much pain on my right side of my face. She gave me amoxcicilin and ibuprofen, ibuprofen seems helping, but after a while the pain came back on my jaws and right ear. tomorrow is the last day for amox, and I still have so much pain on my right side.
What is wrong with me? Please help me what to do next.
mattparker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote