View Single Post
Old 09-14-2015, 10:40 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by St George 2013 View Post
Sometimes I just want to speed up time so it doesn't hurt so much.

And I totally understand your husband using paper checks....we still do too ! Our Post Office is around the corner so no big deal to drive thru and mail the bills once a month. Well......actually one of the kids drives through for me.

I refuse to get a debit card. My daughter says I'm probably the only person in the world that doesn't have one....lol

I don't know why I don't get up to speed with checking.....I was in the business sector for years and I know change is good.

I was in bed all day yesterday. I guess Fri and Sat really took a toll on me. I was up and down, sleeping and just laying there. At 6pm my daughter called and said dinner was ready....told her just to bring me a plate.....And she SAID.....you get up and get down here.....We grilled steaks and I made you shrimp scampy so you are coming down here.....lol....and of course I went.

So the Panama City Beach trip is on for this weekend. It will be me, Christina and my 1st ex daughter-in-law, Christy. I've been hesitant to go but I think it will do me good. We'll leave on Fri afternoon and come back Sun night...Just a short trip. Jonathan and Luke are going to take care of grandma while we are gone. I haven't told her I'm going yet.....I'm going to wait until Thursday afternoon to tell her because when I do she is going to ask me 100 questions before I leave....maybe 200. And I'm not kidding

Today Jonathan and I ran several errands....probably 10 in all. I sat in the car for most of them but had to go into my husband's HR to discuss everything. I didn't get as upset as I expected to and I'm thankful for that. The amount of paperwork is astounding ..... one paper leads to another having to be done. It's like all the paperwork is having babies.

I hope all of you are doing well. I'm sure some are and some aren't. Please know that I think of my NT friends often during the day and night.

This is the first thing I've ever joined on the internet and I could not have picked a better site.

Goodnight everyone.

Debi From Georgia
Hi Debi,
I am so glad this is your weekend away. It is understandable you are hesitant but, it will be good to have a change and just get away from the house for a couple days.

You are running around so much, you are making ME tired...10 errands in one day! I couldn't do 10 errands in a week!!!

You are smart to wait to tell your Mom you are going away...less stress for both of you. Glad to hear she is doing OK.

Good night Debi,
D.

P.S. There are two of us left on the planet that don't have debit cards.
Diandra is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (09-21-2015), ger715 (09-15-2015), Lara (09-14-2015), RSD ME (09-17-2015), St George 2013 (09-15-2015)