View Single Post
Old 06-26-2007, 07:23 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Thank you for this. I thought maybe I would add a few that may help others that I learned in my treatment to help with anxiety. I'm having a hard time using it for pain but it stil helps with the anxiety a little. All of these take practice and time too. Guided imagery where you listen to a lady on a tape and she helps you with deep breathing or ways of healthy distraction. Different forms of therapy such as biofeedback or dbt. I also journal a lot and helps to see the connection of mood,issues,coping.
As for tens I have no idea but I heard it has helped others too. Isn't it a form of pt? As for the licodine patch. I just got these and try to use them but like yesterday it hurt to have anything on it. Today I'm trying and have 3 but does this also help in the long run to relieve pain overall like the precription meds for nerve pain?
Wing I agree its a combo of things. I was wondering are you also on meds pain and the nerve meds?Also to me the exercise issue is way off but even being on my feet more makes it feel worse. Is that in the short run but in the long run makes it better? Is it really just about trying to live and be more functionable with pain or does the nerve regenerate quicker?

Last edited by daniella; 06-26-2007 at 07:25 AM. Reason: add
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote