View Single Post
Old 09-15-2015, 08:54 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by St George 2013 View Post
I refuse to get a debit card. My daughter says I'm probably the only person in the world that doesn't have one....lol

I don't know why I don't get up to speed with checking.....I was in the business sector for years and I know change is good.
Well, it looks like you have some company here with the debit card issue!! I don't know how I'd survive without mine. I order everything I need online and have it delivered so it's a necessity for me. It's not hard to get used to it so if you ever want to get one it won't be a hard transition for you.

My husband and I both had one to the account we shared and he was forever telling me to be careful and not leave it in the ATM if I got cash out. I hardly ever used the ATM and usually got whatever cash back I needed when I bought groceries. Well, don't you know that HE left his card in the ATM one day when he was getting some cash out and the person that came up behind him took it and used it at the Kroger!! And the shoe store and the Farmer's Market!! Luckily we discovered it and called the bank and they fixed our account but he never ever reminded me to be careful with my card again!! I didn't mention it to him after that day but I know he remembered it and was mortified about it!
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (09-21-2015), ger715 (09-15-2015), RSD ME (09-17-2015), St George 2013 (09-17-2015)