View Single Post
Old 09-15-2015, 10:44 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Funny I stumbled into this forum, I just had one last night to check the settings on my CPap.

All the electrodes, the small bed and not being able to sleep on my stomach did not make for a restful night sleep. From what he told me I should start using a chin strap to keep my mouth closed, they will need to change the settings on my CPap and the amount of times I woke from pain in my back and legs. The leg & back pain I knew about I just had a spinal fusion 3 months ago and with the weather change the past couple of days I've been miserable.

I've been waking up tired and from the night time oxygen monitor tests they could tell my oxygen levels dropped below 88% 4 X so it warranted me to go for the sleep study. So all in all it was pretty decent news.

Other than possibly not having a good nights sleep while you are there you have nothing to lose and only something to gain if they can find something to give you a better nights sleep.
My PN is considered Critical Illness Neuropathy. In October 2010 I left for a golf trip not feeling well, woke up in a hospital 21 days later. I was in an induced coma for treatment of Legioneers Disease. First day out of ICU I noticed the pain in my feet and as they say the rest is history.
MikeK is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Hopeless (09-15-2015), St George 2013 (10-31-2015)