View Single Post
Old 09-15-2015, 02:33 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bud View Post
Seth,

I experience dizziness but it never seems to upset my balance if that can make sense. I got on a wakeboard the other day for the first time in a year and a half without any balance problems though I felt a bit off afterwards yet without any adverse balance effects.

Does it affect your cycling any? I wonder of late if I have always experienced these bits of dizziness but was never aware of worried by it...I know I am way over sensitive about my body now.

Bud
It doesn't actually affect my cycling at all, which is a blessing! I have also become way over-sensitive about my body as well.

I have also wondered, and maybe I'm totally out there in this query--could I have suffered a mild brain stem injury in my accident that is effecting my balance and vision? My CT Scan was fine, but perhaps an MRI would tell me more. It seems that my breathing has been affected since the accident, too, although I wonder if this has more to do with my anxiety. I wonder if I should pursue the MRI option at this point.

Would a CT Scan be able to tell if there was some sort of brain stem issue? Or is this just anxiety getting in the way.
seth8a is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Bud (09-15-2015)