View Single Post
Old 09-15-2015, 07:03 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Sorry for the delay in an update. It has cleared up, ran it's course for about a week. The main concern over it was they say if you have any auto-immune disorders you should seek medical treatment since it can get into the blood stream, leading to fevers and such, increasing the concern for dehydration and can also lead to infections.

I drank a lot, took it easy on what I was eating and never had any kind of fever. Pretty much like anyone else with some kind of food poisoning would do, since I'm neither a very young child nor an especially elderly person. About the only thing of note was that it took soooo long for it to run it's course, I'm not used to being down in the belly for quite that long. An hour or two of nausea, maybe a single bout on the other end. And then I'm fine once more.

My lack of bouncing right back within a few hours, could have been from the Copaxone evening out the immune system some, or might even have been from my gall bladder being ripped out last year. Probably the gall bladder come to think of it, but who knows. Just glad it's over and done with, while my deepest and sincerest sympathies go out to anyone who has ever had a stomach bug, I honestly had no clue how bad it could be until last week. And I have eaten my fair share of bad Chinese, still no clue just how much it bites.