View Single Post
Old 09-16-2015, 10:34 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seth8a View Post
Did they say that the light sensitivity to fluorescent lights might go away eventually? It is about my only light sensitivity issue. I find it immensely distracting . . . It seems as though everything I'm experiencing now are ocular phenomenon.

This was my second concussion, that I know of, but it was pretty bad. I'm also in my 40s, which might be causing the longer recovery time.

I was 51 but had too many concussion too count. It was just called getting your bell rung or seeing stars. I had two major concussion by the age 12. I always got better until the car accident 1.5 years ago.

I had a major concussion at around 44 from snow boarding. It took awhile to get better (I gave up most of my sports after that). I really think you will get better with only 2 concussions.

I did a search for the glasses - They don't cost much and are helpful - the is a link:

http://www.theraspecs.com/light-sens...y-photophobia/

Mayo also had me try and de-sensitize myself to things. This would be to slowly increase my time each day to one thing. This worked for most things.

I also thought visual issues was my main problem until I took some test and failed everything. I am an engineer with an MBI and failed 6th grade math.
packersrule is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
seth8a (09-16-2015)