View Single Post
Old 09-16-2015, 11:36 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo*mar View Post
Could the arm, hand & shoulder stuff be related to any repetitive motion, desk job, weightlifting? any past sport injuries, whiplash?

I know you said posture is good , no head forward of the body? no hunched or rolled forward shoulders? and no excessive" military" posture?

If a maybe for some of those - something from our TOS forum might fit or be helpful -
http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/thread84.html
Thanks everyone. I don't have a forward head posture.... but my shoulders are a little rounded. I've only had one accident 10 years ago. I was rear ended while driving at 40 mph. The chiro has helped with postural issues. My symptoms are prominent in the morning..seem to diminish during the day..then come back at night. That makes me think..inflammation. I also thought about a b12 deficiency. My primary doctor refused to check for it because he said b12 not cause any of these issues. (Tight muscles, dizziness, balance, leg cramping, tingling... give me a break) My rheumy is checking all of my b vitamins. I've always had symptoms similar to gluten sensitivity or b12 deficiency. Dry scalp, rash on forehead/scalp, cognitive problems, irritable bowel (constipation has occurred often the past few years..even when I eat a lot of vegetables and juice) On occasion I do have racing heart. When I work out my neck gets stiff, my heart seems to race a bit, and I get dizzy and feel off balance. I told my chiropractor that I wake up and my neck is still stiff and my right trap burns. He seems to be clueless now and took my blood and is checking for food allergies. If anyone has advice or direction please let me know.
VHDude78 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (09-20-2015)