View Single Post
Old 09-17-2015, 03:49 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Amino acid protocol Dr. Marty Hinz

My father(63y.o.) has had Parkinson's for over a decade. I am his son and his main caregiver. He has been on Carbidopa/levodopa for 5+ years. Initially, the drugs aided him to walk and function completely normal with no signs of any Parkinson's symptoms. However, within the last 2 years his symptoms started to become visible and within the last year, he has become almost fully immobile. It has been hard on him and especially me to see him loose most of his independence. My dad has always feared prescription drugs in fear of side affects. He recently read an article about an Amino acid protocol treatment by Dr. Marty Hinz and he was able to find a local doctor trained in the protocol which she guarantees can 100% successfully treat him. I was highly skeptical of her claims, but after doing research it seems promising. I would like to get some opinions from anybody here who has been on the protocol with success or failure. Any tips on other successful methods to ease symptoms would be helpful too.

Thank you
CTjeff is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote