View Single Post
Old 09-17-2015, 11:37 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mama mac View Post
Hi Purplefoot,
I don't know that I have many suggestions at this point, especially since you have many complications. Only 4 months in I would usually say the lsb's were worth a shot (literally), but with full body developing so rapidly I don't know. The good thing is it sounds like you have a full team of doctors with 2nd and 3rd opinions lined up. Hopefully they can offer you a full range of options to choose from. The Chopra video is excellent if you haven't seen it, as far as reviewing what options are out there and his opinion on each. Just wanted to welcome you this is a wonderful group to be a part of. Hope to be seeing more of you. Mama mac
Thank you mama mac
Your thoughts about having them done 4 months in, even 6 month in, are exactly what I thought, and is why I finally decided to reach out to everyone here to here there experiences. Seeing as I am already about 8 months into when I first recall having symptoms, and the fact that this is spreading so aggressively, I wasn't sure if they would help or not. Last night, it did dawn on me that if nothing else, if they can give me close to 2 weeks or more relief at a time, I think they are worth trying in an effort to strengthen my right leg and get off these crutches, even to just to get back to a cane.
As for the Chopra video, I don't remember seeing any of them yet. I will definitely check them out.
PurpleFoot721 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Enna70 (09-17-2015), mama mac (09-19-2015), RSD ME (09-17-2015)