View Single Post
Old 09-17-2015, 12:09 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

desperate people often do desperate things and waste a lot of money. there have been no independent trials testing this procedure. the argument is there's no money for the trials, it's all natural ingredients so you can't get patent protection.

but ask yourself, if this procedure consistantly works better than C/L, why are you asking about it on a message board where there's no way to prove the responder has pd much less is getting a benefit? and did they ever even try C/L?

With the internet and social media making it impossible to hide a better alt-med treatment than C/L, the ease of crowdsourcing to fund startups and considering the high price charged for the amino acids used here, it should be easy to fund a trial. if i had someone stand up that i had known for years and trusted at a pd support group meeting and say, i've had great success with the hinz treatment, anyone want to join a trial, i'd consider it. but that's never happened.

finally, who's to say they aren't adding C/L to their supplements? just playing devil's advocate.
soccertese is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dilmar (10-03-2015)