View Single Post
Old 09-17-2015, 03:56 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

hi bd. i saw your list of symptoms and was wondering if you ever saw a neurologist or pain management dr about the possibility of having crps (chronic regional pain syndrome). i hope you don't have that but if you do they could prescribe the right meds for you like gabapentin, which takes a few weeks to adjust too, but helps manage the pain along with dr prescribed pain meds. i have both fibro and crps and know that fibro has no visible symptoms whereas crps does. they are both very painful but in different ways.
some of your symptoms i.e. mis shapened fingers. that could possibly be a sign of crps or rheumatoid arthritis but not fibromyalgia.
and the burning pain is a sign of crps.
pain to touch of your ribs could be from fibromyalgia or a low vitamin d level. i have that too.
i am not a dr but i have crps, fibromyalgia and low vitamin d levels so if i were you i would get checked out for all of them.
i don't have rheumatoid arthritis but was tested several times for that too. it can't hurt to check.
once you find out what you have, then the right meds can be prescribed to you. i hope you find out exactly what's wrong so that you can start feeling better soon.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bddouglas (09-18-2015)